Aside from airfare, one of the most expensive costs of travel is the accommodations. Hotel stays can easily eat up a big chunk of your travel budget, leaving you with less money to enjoy the adventures and food in the destination. I’m a big advocate of staying in hostels, homestays and hammocks as opposed to hotels. Thankfully, travelers these days have more options with sites like Airbnb, a worldwide community where people can choose to rent out their own homes or stay in unique accommodations around the world.
From budget-friendly hostels, pension houses, to homestays and apartments in the city. travelers have more unique options to stay in when they travel to over 190+ countries. The best part is that these can be easily booked online from a mobile phone or tablet. If you haven’t tried it out, just think of it as Uber for hotels anywhere you go.
With Airbnb, you can filter your choice of accommodations according to your price range and location, check reviews from other travelers who have checked in places and interact with hosts/locals more, making your stay more unique than typical hotel stays.
I would love to stay in a ryokan (traditional inn) next time I go to Japan
SUN in partnership with Airbnb will provide Airbnb booking discounts for Sun postpaid subscribers. If you’re using Airbnb anytime soon, you can get P2,500 OFF with a minimum booking of P8,000. This effort is in line with the brand’s promise to give its subscribers the option to choose better.
HOW TO REDEEM:
- Text SUNAIRBNB to 2488 to receive your code for FREE.
- Visit Airbnb.com and choose your listing.
- Click Promo Code near your subtotal and enter the code you received via SMS.
- Click ‘Apply’ and enjoy your discount!
- Promo period will end on January 31, 2016. Subscribers can only get a code until end of this month.
- Booking period is up to March 31, 2016
- Travel Period is until December 31, 2016
For full mechanics, visit: http://suncellular.com.ph/postpaid/promos/air-bnb