Are you an Open Road Hero? Join the Wrangler True Wanderer 2017!
Now on it’s third year, the Wrangler True Wanderer competition is extending its scope from bikers to include all types of wanderers.
Read more for the competition details.
- HOW TO JOIN: Adventurers who’d like to join must post on Facebook a travel photo captioned with your story of why you are an Open Road Hero and the hashtags #TrueWanderer and #Live2Wander. Don’t forget to tag Wranger’s social media accounts: @wranglerph and Facebook.com/WranglerPH
- SELECTION: 20 finalists will be selected to embark on a 3-Day Journey to finish four different challenges.
- Finalists will participate in a photo competition that will be divided into different themes per week. The photos will be posted weekly on Wrangler’s Facebook page along with a story as to how travelling inspires their inner Open Road hero.
- JUDGES: The panel of judges includes Wrangler ambassador Jericho Rosales.
- PRIZE: One grand winner will win an all-expense-paid trip to Batanes for two, P100,000 worth of Wrangler products, and the title of a Wrangler Open Road Hero.
- DEADLINE: Deadline of entries is before April 19 and a maximum of 3 entries per person will be accepted.
Last year as, I was selected as one of the ten finalists of Wrangler’s True Wanderer 2016 Competition. Ten motorcycle riders were given 5 days to explore three key destinations in the Philippines: Cebu, Bohol & Palawan with the grand prize of a brand new motorcycle – a Royal Enfield Classic 500 & 100,000 worth of Wrangler products.
It was an awesome adventure and I’m very happy to be part of the Wrangler True Wanderer family.
This year, the iconic denim brand is continuing their search for bold and passionate adventurers who step out of their comfort zone to satisfy and share their love for travelling with stories that showcase the beauty of the Philippines.
With the success of True Wanderer for the past two years, Wrangler is extending the scope of this year’s competition from just bikers to ALL TYPES OF WANDERERS who have what it takes to be the next Open Road Hero. Wrangler aims to reach a wider audience and inspire more people to take up the call of adventure. Whether you prefer taking road trips by car, traveling by bike or just backpacking, as long as you love to travel, you’re welcome to join.
Now on its third year, the True Wanderer competition will select 20 FINALISTS to embark on a 3-DAY JOURNEY to finish four different challenges that will test their skills and wits as an Open Road Hero. Afterwards, the finalists will participate in a photo competition that will be divided into different themes per week. The photos are to be posted weekly on Wrangler’s Facebook page along with a story as to how travelling inspires their inner Open Road Hero.
One grand winner, chosen by a panel of judges including Wrangler ambassador Jericho Rosales, will win an ALL-EXPENSE-PAID TRIP TO BATANES FOR TWO, P100,000 worth of Wrangler gear, and the title of an Open Road Hero.
Adventurers who’d like to join must post on Facebook a travel photo captioned with your story of why you are an Open Road Hero and the hashtags #TrueWanderer and #Live2Wander. Don’t forget to tag Wrangler’s Facebook account at facebook.com/WranglerPH. Deadline of entries is before April 19 and a maximum of 3 entries per person will be accepted.
Don’t miss out on the chance to join this wild ride and share your amazing stories to the world. Who knows, you just might be the next Open Road Hero.
For more information, visit the following: